The Pixies do not get enough love around here.

evh1984

• Members

Just make your way to Dayton when she's out of money and needs junk... I love the Pixies too - but her hoeing is pretty common knowledge in Dayton..

I've known a couple of guys who jammed with her and her sister who said they were both barely capable as musicians.

• Members

Frank Black is a great song writer and musician. The rest of that band....not so much.

Sheesh...I like The Breeders every bit as much as Pixies (if not more.) I also really like The Amps album, though Kelly didn't play on that one (she was in rehab or something.)

I am not slamming the Pixies...I really love about 50% of their stuff. The other 50% is still better than a lot of crap that was around at the time.

• Members

Sheesh...I like The Breeders every bit as much as Pixies (if not more.) I also really like The Amps album, though Kelly didn't play on that one (she was in rehab or something.)

I am not slamming the Pixies...I really love about 50% of their stuff. The other 50% is still better than a lot of crap that was around at the time.

Sweet! I didn't know there was someone else who liked the breeders as much! totally underrated band

Archived