Neil Schon PRS only 2 in the world?

nesto

• Members

Just bought a MINT JSX Head from a buddy of mine for 600$

Turns out, he sold the JSX head and 2 of his guitars to get 1 of the 2 known Neil Schon PRS guitars ever made.

Says he's gonna get it signed by Neil Himself.

Anyone heard of these 2 guitars that are out there? :confused:

• Members

I've never heard about a Neil Schon PRS model, although it could exist. However, there is a music store in the town where I live called Bananas At Large, where Neil buys and sells a lot of his gear. Their website has a page devoted to that: http://www.bananasmusic.com/productlist.asp/searchstring_Neal-Schon

Right now it's mostly amps, but from time to time they have some of his guitars in the store. I've seen from 6 to 10 of them in there at a time. I almost bought his red Fernandes Strat a few years ago but didn't have enough cash. I saw Neil there a few weeks ago at an event where his son Miles (who is also an awesome guitarist) was playing in a band, and Neil sat in with them playing his signature model Les Paul goldtop.

• Members

Well my buddy did mention that his had a Floyd Rose, so it has got to be one of the 2 (obviously).

This guy man.....makes me soooo envious. But then again he's a chiropractor in his 40's and I'm a paper salesman in my 20's.

• Members

Well my buddy did mention that his had a Floyd Rose, so it has got to be one of the 2 (obviously).

This guy man.....makes me soooo envious. But then again he's a chiropractor in his 40's and I'm
a paper salesman in my 20's

Do you work for Dunder Mifflin? Sure you've never heard that one before. :cool:

• Members

Do you work for Dunder Mifflin? Sure you've never heard that one before.
:cool:

Nah man. We are a local Paper and JanSan (Janitorial) supplier in Austin, TX. Kimpaper is the name, slangin TP and Handtowels is our game.

Who the hell is Dunder Mifflin? :confused:

• Members

Nah man. We are a local Paper and JanSan (Janitorial) supplier in Austin, TX. Kimpaper is the name, slangin TP and Handtowels is our game.

Who the hell is Dunder Mifflin?
:confused:

Fictional paper supply company from the TV show The Office.

• Members

Tell your boy *not* to get it signed by Schon. It will likely wreck some of the value. Better for him to get Schon to sign-off that it was actually the guitar he used.

I agree.

Try to get a signed letter of authenticity with the serial # and pics of Schon with the guitar.

Archived