Obama's Gear Package Must Be Pretty Substantial!

jrockbridge

• Members
A thread bitching about stickies is gone in minutes but this crap hangs around all afternoon?
:facepalm:

EG

P.S.

This put me in a good mood today, so I wanted to share it with my HCEG buddies. Nobody's more EG than you! ;)

Sorry, if the thread had the opposite of the intended effect on you. I hope you have a better day. :wave:

• Members

^ It's hardly a discussion, just a light political joke. I posted this in the Political Party, but I don't know anybody over there.

Based on your personal situation, I completely understand why it's upsetting to you. So, I truly am sorry.

I worked in Financial Services until the economic downturn caused such a rift in business that I lost my job. Things have been very difficult for my family and I. Luckily, I was a few steps ahead of all the {censored} rolling down hill and managed to refinance my house, get surgery on my arthritic foot, and hook up with a special Humira Protection Plan so I can afford to pay for my arthritis drugs. I actually found out about the HPP here on HCEG!

Anyway, I KNOW times are tough...believe me I KNOW! But, I've still kept my sense of humor and I like to share that. It just happened to backfire with you. I hope you keep your job EG! :thu:

:)

• Members

Sorry.
I hate political discussions here
. I come here to escape that stuff. That guy's healthcare reform bs is likely gonna be the end of my job along with the jobs of many of my friends. EG

Me too.

Sadly you speak the truth.

• Members

I thought the joke was funny regardless of party affiliation. I truly thought it was bipartisan humor, so, I thought it would be non-offensive. But, enough people get upset about off topic posts that I should have known better than to post it. Hopefully, one of the mods will delete it soon! Peace out! :thu:

Archived