My Job Sucks (On Topic)

Rick 381

• Members

I am surprised a little because I never knew that and since I've been aware of her from about 1982 until now I just thought that I would have heard about it. Maybe she has chosen to keep that out of the media or maybe nobody ever really tried to make it a topic?

• Members

I like her, am on the Blackheart mailing list and have seen a number of "her" acts live (Dollyrots, Girl in a Coma, etc.)...so maybe I'm more "in the loop" than some. I like Joan a lot and think she's accomplished quite a bit and has a lot to be proud of. And no matter what way she swings...she's {censored}ing sexy.

• Members

I met her a few years ago when she played at a theater I provide sound systems for. Out of the blue, she just came up and started talking to me and the other tech I was working with. I was a little surprised, as I had heard she was a bitch. Nothing could be farther from the truth. We instantly had something in common, as we were both playing MusicMan HD130 amps at that time. :love: Very sweet and very sexy woman, no matter what team she plays for.

• Members

Joan Jett's sexual preference is public knowledge, I thought everybody knew that! She even wears the short blonde spike haircut these days! I was a fan back in the day and still like some of her music. Haven't really heard anything new from her. I might have to look some of it up. I saw her in concert in like 1981 or 82, she was really good and hot! I had a poster of her and Pat Benatar on my wall!

• Members

I like her, am on the Blackheart mailing list and have seen a number of "her" acts live (Dollyrots, Girl in a Coma, etc.)...so maybe I'm more "in the loop" than some. I like Joan a lot and think she's accomplished quite a bit and has a lot to be proud of. And no matter what way she swings...she's {censored}ing sexy.

I'm totally with you (even though I'm not on the Blackheart mailing list), I just didn't know that she was lesbonian.

• Members

Sweet!

I only come to guitar forums to find out who internet geeks would or would not {censored}.

So this is a great day for me, as you can imagine.

You can really come up with some unexpected stuff jj!!

That one made me well up with tears while laughing.

Archived