Paul Reed Smith

lachupakabra361

• Members

What a troll. You dont like PRS but you start a thread stating you don't want to see more..Grow up.

i never said I DIDNT LIKE THEM. i just said im getting tired of seeing them. that to me, in my personal opinion, they are starting to get a little overdone. they are BEAUTIFUL guitars and very well made. but im starting to appreciate solid colors more than the trans/flamed look.:idk: on prs guitars this finish is the norm. (but not the only option!)

EDIT: how is it that anyone who has an opinion is a troll? im not saying how i feel is how everyone has to feel. its just MY opinion. :idk: i just wanted a discussion on the topic! :thu:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i never said I DIDNT LIKE THEM. i just said im getting tired of seeing them. that to me, in my personal opinion, they are starting to get a little overdone. they are BEAUTIFUL guitars and very well made. but im starting to appreciate solid colors more than the trans/flamed look.
:idk:
on prs guitars this finish is the norm. (but not the only option!)

EDIT: how is it that anyone who has an opinion is a troll? im not saying how i feel is how everyone has to feel. its just MY opinion.
:idk:
i just wanted a discussion on the topic!
:thu:

Well sorry, But I have a private stock PRS ME 1 that I am very proud of and it HAS a beautiful quilted top. But it also has a solid Brazillian Rosewood neck that gets incredible sustain. That to me is one of the best parts about the guitar itself.

I don't get tired of looking at it either.

http://www.bizarreguitar.com/popup.aspx?src=images/PRODUCT/large/150.jpg

For all of the people here so concerned with high end guitar snobbery...I have seen a lot of high end reverse guitar snobbery as well.

Archived