for some of the old punks still around..

lndianScout

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

I clicked on this thread because I noticed it was started by indianscout and I've seen "good riddance indianscout" in someones sig, so I was curious about the things he might have to say.

I loled and tought about some awesome punk records during the reading of this thread, then got to the pic of you and realized we used to exchance myspace messages back in the day

Myspace.com/bassplayer79

That's me, you had that exact pic and some pics of ur black cat, funny, small {censored}in world.

Sorry your dads a gross looking tool, mines dead, don't know which would be worse. Anyway I don't really. Have anything to say except that's a weird coincidence, to run into the same person twice on the big vast intarwebz. Alright, toodles.

• Members

i use to see some pretty sick shows with the likes of DR.KNOW(from oxnard CA. Nardcore scene)ill repute,dri,tsol,COC(yes they were punk!),suicidal tendencies.etc. they use to play together with bands like slayer,megadeth,exodus,death angel,dark angel,Abattoir,etc.
the old underground club shows here in L.A. in the early 80's were the {censored}.
lots of punk and thrash mixed shows,many of the punk bands even merged their sound eventually thrash/punk styles.suicidal,coc,dri,to name a few.
man those were the days!

• Members

Hey Steve, why don't you stop trying to make friends off of my mom's (Gayle's) fame and work on paying back all of the child support you owe us? Seriously, you aren't punk, you are the BIGGEST loser I've ever known.

Cheating buyers is one thing - his own children, too?!

If I were Icelandic I would compose Steffanssaga in his honour, because this thread is gonna be epic.

• Members
Cruci{censored}s win alltime Wisconsin punk award. The album "Wisconsin" is a masterpiece.

Cruci{censored}s absolutely rule, and Wisconsin is a stone classic album. I. {censored}. Ing. Love. That. Album.

However, I didn't mention Cruci{censored}s and named Killdozer as my fave Wisconsin band because I thought Cruci{censored}s were from Michigan.

I used to have a home-made Cruci{censored}s t-shirt. People really felt antagonaized by it apparently.

I remember once jamming the first Cruci{censored}s album in my dorm room in college back in the late 80s. I had my door open and this girl and her friend stopped in my doorway for a minute and after a song ended, she asked me:

"Is that music legal?"

:lol:

Archived