Have you folks heard this incredible rock vocalist?

docjeffrey

• Members

With all due respect, and yet a blatant plug for my own band at the same time, if you want to hear a truly remarkable male vocalist in rock, check out Eric Klein from Days Before Tomorrow. Most reviews of our CD say he's one of the most amazing voices in rock today.

http://www.myspace.com/daysbeforetomorrow -- our current CD was produced by AOR legend Ron Nevison, too!

• Members

With all due respect, and yet a blatant plug for my own band at the same time, if you want to hear a truly remarkable male vocalist in rock, check out Eric Klein from Days Before Tomorrow. Most reviews of our CD say he's one of the most amazing voices in rock today.

-- our current CD was produced by AOR legend Ron Nevison, too!

With all due respect, your 'truly remarkable vocalist in rock' is so unremarkable that he wouldn't stand out one bit in the boring pop rock of today. Maybe that's a good thing because they are all having success. No ill will and I mean it when I say that I wish you all the success that you can attain but to say that he is 'one of the most amazing voices in rock today' is an overstatement of the greatest proportion.

• Members

With all due respect, your 'truly remarkable vocalist in rock' is so unremarkable that he wouldn't stand out one bit in the boring pop rock of today. Maybe that's a good thing because they are all having success. No ill will and I mean it when I say that I wish you all the success that you can attain but to say that he is 'one of the most amazing voices in rock today' is an overstatement of the greatest proportion.

+1 - I hope you guys make tons of cash, but your lead singer sounds like one of a million other high school choir boys that have decided to be a singer. He's not a bad singer, but he is far from remarkable.

• Members

He has a good range and his pitch is good too. Kind of makes me think of Styx. It's the song melodies and hooks that need work. Something more hummable and catchy for the general public.

You need to write an anthem for him to sing.

Find your 'niche'.

• Members

K, so nobody finds this photo funny besides me. I can accept that. Happy April fools.

I found the photo a little funny/weird but not so 'funny HA HA'.

It seems like the orientation of the spooky Jacko poster could have had his arm making a reach under on the kid.

• Members

got any original stuff Smorg? Just curious.

This is from 10 years ago...and the song is from abouut17 years ago. I didn't know anything about recording back then so I didn't even touch a button or make a mouse click. I'd love to have the original tracks to doctor up but those have been long gone for years. Home recording has come a long way since then.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=654997

• Members

thought it was an ugly chick on the left...wow...

I have never watched American Idiot longer the amount of time it takes me to reach the remote... I thought that was picture of a gay woman on the left... how ironic.

And why is that dude pluging his band in this thread?

• Members

Dude can sing, but not my thing at all.Too high pitched.

• Members

got any original stuff Smorg? Just curious.

I didnt hear smorg trying to convince people his music was the greatest in the history of music, so technically, the burden of proof is not with smorg. It is with the dude that said his singer was the greatest one Earth, or whatever the quote was.

Archived