e series MIK squire tele = HNGD 2 ME!

valued customer

• Members

Purchased this evening from a very nice craigslist seller... a guitar that looks perzackly like this one. (This is a pic I found on the fender forum...)

Top loader, GREAT NECK -- wow. If I get unlazy I may take some closeups of my actual one... Really nice, especially the neck. Bought by the seller as part of a bulk sale from a blind player who put very discrete "bumps" in the fret markers on the side of the neck. If that aint mojo....

I find that color matters more and more to me lately. This one just knocked me out with it's caramel-y goodness.

Mine's getting a Bigsby. Can't wait....

etele.jpg

• Members

I think I've had three E series Squiers and 6 or 7 Korean S9***** Squiers which I'd say are very much in the same ballpark, neck-wise.

In fact, I just sold my last E Series Squier to a guy that had played 25 or 30 strats around town and he SWORE than he liked mine better than anything else he had played up to the $1,000 range.

Here's a couple pics of the most recent one I sold. They are definitely inching up in price too. I've made an average of about 50% on every one I've bought and sold.

DSC_4520a1.jpg

DSC_4506a1.jpg

Archived