Hagstrom Ultra Sweded!

Frets99

I love it. and I'm into hagstroms as well. not sur eabout the headstocks, maybe it'd grow on me.

you have so many cool guitars. want to adopt a 27 year old? maybe your kid needs a big brother.

Well just get yourself on up here for Easter dinner! :D

• Members

I just traded for a Super Swede a couple of weeks ago and have fallen in love with this guitar. It is heavier than any other guitar that I've ever owned though.

I love the headstock shape along with the art deco tuning keys. The coil tap adds the cherry on top.

A couple of shots:

haggy_001.jpg

haggy_002.jpg

I just traded for a Super Swede a couple of weeks ago and have fallen in love with this guitar. It is heavier than any other guitar that I've ever owned though.

I love the headstock shape along with the art deco tuning keys. The coil tap adds the cherry on top.

A couple of shots:

haggy_001.jpg

haggy_002.jpg

Beautiful!!! And tones to spare!!:thu:

• Members

I baby-sat an bay auction for a buddy who was out of town and picked up an autumn burst one for $299. Seller said it was a blem but neither of us can find a flaw anywhere. Setup and intonation were perfect and the neck is so skinny it's unreal. My buddy has really short fingers and likes the skinny necks. The pickups have some nice crunch to them and coil tapped, it is way brighter sounding than my Superswede. Great guitar. Congrats on yours.

Archived