New Guitar While I Was Banned Day

Longhair

• Members

how on earth do you get banned here? I swear like a sailor, troll on some occasions, even wished death on people once in a while and never been banned. what's it take?

/

seriuosly? ive seen idiots pull all kinda crap and not get a reprimand

• Members

how on earth do you get banned here? I swear like a sailor, troll on some occasions, even wished death on people once in a while and never been banned. what's it take?

Spam your first visit here for something totally unrelated and/or be a complete and total {censored}nut.

• Members

Being politically incorrect is the easiest/fastest way imo. Near instant report button hair trigger action that way. :lol:

• Members

ashasha - this is my first semi-hollow body, so I can't compare it to something that has a full sized body. I found collecting dust in a music store so it was bought new.

Everybody asking about my ban - when kid wants to go down in the HCEG Hall of Fame, they just make a post about how they don't want to live anymore...

I called the kid out on it only to have an unpopular reaction.

• Members

Happy New Guitar Day. I have the AWD82T and I love it. The Bubinga top is sure pretty. I really like the inlays better on the 83T. My 82T has the funky Japanese cloud things....Looks OK, but not as nice as yours. Did you remove the trem arm on that?

Archived