NBD

PunkKitty

• Members
th_DSCF0214.jpg
th_DSCF0215.jpg
th_DSCF0216.jpg

Happy New Boobs Day! Glad to see you went with a well-proportioned size. Your lower back will thank you in the long run. Nothing uglier than a woman with stretch marks on her chest and boobs down by her knees. :p

Oh yeah:

prs-dgt-01.jpg

• Members

Very nice. I like that you took the approach that I wish a lot more women would when getting new boobs: Not going too big! And yeah, yeah I like big ones as much as the next guy, but I cannot help but shake my head when I see someone carrying around a rack that is all out of proportion with the rest of their body. I like .... harmonious balance. :thu:

So BOTH teams? That would be guitar AND bass, right? :poke: :lol:

• Members
Very nice. I like that you took the approach that I wish a lot more women would when getting new boobs: Not going too big! And yeah, yeah I like big ones as much as the next guy, but I cannot help but shake my head when I see someone carrying around a rack that is all out of proportion with the rest of their body. I like .... harmonious balance.
:thu:

So BOTH teams? That would be guitar AND bass, right? :poke:
:lol:

Um... yeah, right. I'm bi with strong lesbian tendencies. In other words, I might want a guy for sex once in a while, but I have no desire to have a meaningful relationship with men. And I'd much rather be with another woman than a man.

Archived