NBD

PunkKitty

• Members

That's right. The night before the switch to 2.0 is the perfect time to post this. You were all warned. Here is as much as you are going to see.

th_DSCF0214.jpg th_DSCF0215.jpg th_DSCF0216.jpg

Did you honestly expect a new bass from me when I named this thread NBD? That's what $5500 can buy you. Throw in a month of pain for recovery and all is good.

Now I expect to see pics of nice guitars. Boobs will work too.

• Members

That's right. The night before the switch to 2.0 is the perfect time to post this. You were all warned. Here is as much as you are going to see.

th_DSCF0214.jpg
th_DSCF0215.jpg
th_DSCF0216.jpg

Did you honestly expect a new bass from me when I named this thread NBD? That's what $5500 can buy you. Throw in a month of pain for recovery and all is good.

Now I expect to see pics of nice guitars. Boobs will work too.

Oh hun, I am so happy for you :hug:

epiphone-wilshire-1.jpg

• Members

I play for both teams.

Even better... in my book.

Just for that here's my crappy take at some fun. I suck with a guitar and my voice has lost a lot but whatever. If you can't poke fun at yourself what ya gonna do?

Pump it up (HNBD Remix)

P.S. This was all one take (not that I ever play anything tough) using my new Xaviere Semi-Hollow from GFS that arrived earlier today. First time playing it.

• Members

when i bought the girlfriend's boobs, she went from a B to a pretty big DD. she wants to get 'em redone to be a lil smaller and perkier.

sonofa ...

My doc was pushing me to go larger. He has a rep of making girls as big as possible. I just wanted boobs proportional to my body. Basically, I was tired of looking at my flat chest with mini booblets. It was like dealing with a used car salesman. I had to bargain to get the right size. The compromise was a very good choice for me.

I can see your girlfriend's point. They are heavy. There is an adjustment period and I suddenly need to pay much more attention to my posture in order to avoid backaches.

• Members

yeah, her doc was the same way. and i was like "HELL YEAH!"

but back then (she had the procedure almost 5 years ago) she had a desk job. she's since made a switch to cosmetology; so she's on her feet all day and bitches about her back hurting as a result.

i reckon if there's anything worth a couple more grand on ...

Archived