We now return you to your regularly scheduled bitching and moaning.

Mazi Bee

• Members

Welcome home people. Now you can all get back to the everyday arguments you are accustomed to.
:lol:

I'll start:

Gibson sucks. Have you seen their new iPaul abomination with touchscreen and wi-fi?

I must say that the free Gibson iPhone app is pretty cool. Excellent tuner and metronome for nothing.

• Members

The absence of a clear decision to stay with Vbulletin is distressing.

Caveats include;

don't bother posting important info cuz it may be lost.

we still haven't hired somebody to maintain our forum software.

we're running both environments simultaneously

Inability to make a decision leads to the decision being made for you.

Utter, epic, and complete fail.

The fact that someone at HC actually believes that abomination of a HC2.disaster actually stands a chance of EVER being usable is distressing.

The fact that HC has a "CEO" but can't seem to afford an IT department that can adequately maintain their forum is sad.

I'm wondering how much of a loss they're going to suck up from the 2.0 "rollout".

• Members

It kinda reminds me of this:

"When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that man is worse than the first. "

Matthew 12:43-45

• Members

"When 2.0 was released then pulled back, it went through arid places seeking rest and did not find it. Then it says, 'I will return to the code I left.' When it arrived, it found the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. Then it went and took with it seven other formats more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that forum is worse than the first. "

Fixed/Revised for comparison purposes :)

Archived