Took Mrs. Clubber to see Carrie Underwood last night

vintage clubber

• Members

That's a great photo of her! Didn't know she even played guitar...

every other person on the planet can play at least a few chords... so if you're a singer you'll at minimum be able to play a few chords on a guitar. almost any touring singer can. it's not rocket science

• Members

every other person on the planet can play at least a few chords... so if you're a singer you'll at minimum be able to play a few chords on a guitar. almost any touring singer can. it's not rocket science

she played an acoustic during another song and a grand piano as well...

• Members

Originally Posted by twotimingpete

Damn...I thought it was rocket science...that would explain why I have so much trouble with it ...now I need another excuse :wave:

VC..always good to keep the Mrs happy :D

• Members

Damn...I thought it was rocket science...that would explain why I have so much trouble with it ...now I need another excuse
:wave:

VC..always good to keep the Mrs happy
:D

I don't know whether carrie underwood is any good on guitar or not. I just don't take it as proof that someone's an accomplished guitarist just by a picture of them holding a guitar.

playing some campfire chords and strumming out some simple rythms isn't rocket science and anyone can do it. but you can take it as far as you want it. that's all I meant.

• Members

I helped set up for her show when she was the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame last year. Her guitarist has a good taste in gear. I am not a fan of country music but she put on a good show. She is getting more and more rock oriented though.

• Members

I helped set up for her show when she was the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame last year. Her guitarist has a good taste in gear. I am not a fan of country music but she put on a good show. She is getting more and more rock oriented though.

I wouldn't even consider her country stuff that country. More nashville pop.

• Members

Nashville pop / country - form the other side of the pond it sounds like splitting hairs!!!!

She' hot though...!!!! :)

So, Mr & Nrs Clubber went out together...... must have been murder on the dance floor that!!!!!

Is it important to use a vintage club? Does it make a more pleasant sound when smashing somebody's head in?

• Members

Nashville pop / country - form the other side of the pond it sounds like splitting hairs!!!!

She' hot though...!!!!
:)

So, Mr & Nrs Clubber went out together...... must have been murder on the dance floor that!!!!!

Is it important to use a vintage club? Does it make a more pleasant sound when smashing somebody's head in?

:facepalm:

that would be the Crate Vintage Club series amps that my moniker stands for...:freak: :poke:

Now, go shag your Les Paul! :wave::D :D :D

IMG_4394.jpg

HamerVectorModded1.jpg

• Members

She' hot though...!!!!
:)

Doesn't get any more vintage than this...

papo_caveman_club.jpg

EG

• Members

OK. Here is the thing...

I dont care if you think her music is complete cheese or not....

This video is {censored}ing HOT and makes me want to do really nasty things to that poor girl.

God forbid I ever get my dirty paws on her....

[YOUTUBE]oM7NQQ0Lfu4[/YOUTUBE]

Archived