slash's solo album...!

soundcreation

• Members

yeah she kicked bigger ass than i expected. It's a really catchy song. There's all kinds of good on that cd. I really dig the Koshi Inaba song that never made the final cd too, i think it's an extra through iTunes

[YOUTUBE]AcRklWHoK_Y[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I like the majority of the album (probably because some of the singers are my all time favorites like Ian Astbury, Myles Kennedy, and Chris Cornell) and i'll even give Cornell a pass on the mediocre song too.

• Members

having listened to it more today ... man, his playing is {censored}ing better than ever. he's stretching out into so many different directions on this record. showing awesome rhythm chops and his lead work is WAY beyond what i've heard in ... pretty much anything else i've heard of his.

diggin it more.

• Members

I bought it the day it came out and like the CD a lot, though the Fergie song is not one of my favorites.

It is a fun CD, a good variation of singing styles and Slash is up to the task of elevating each song with his guitar playing.

• Members
I bought it the day it came out and like the CD a lot, though the Fergie song is not one of my favorites.

It is a fun CD, a good variation of singing styles and Slash is up to the task of elevating each song with his guitar playing.

I picked it up the day it came out too. Very well produced... Slash sounds strong on every song! :thu:

• Members

I own a Zune, and I get all my music through Zune.net. Something odd happened and I'm wondering if Axl was involved. When the CD came out, it had Fergie, Cypress Hill and Slash doing Paradise City. A few days later, it vanished. It's gone completely without a trace. I've since found my, ahem, own version of it and added it back, but it's kind of weird for it to just vanish like that. Any word of Axl suing over the cover? Can someone with the actual CD please confirm that PC is actually on there and it wasn't some weird screw up on Zune's part? Wouldn't be the first time..

oh and yeah, the CD is awesome.. Anyone else notice the melody from the Fergie tune is the same as "You take my breath away"?

• Members

there seems to be several different versions of the cd

some have paradise city on them some don't

Which tells me that some legal action prevented all but the initial run from having it. Wonder why Axl hasn't bragged about it yet?

Archived