JP Amazing Glasgow Kiss

timesquare

• Members
oops mabye i had the year wrong...unless he did 03 and 05, anyway yeah it was awesome Petrucci is sick.

Is it just me or does his solo stuff always wanders in random directions mid-song? I think he had to write quickly for the upcoming G3 tour, though. I like him better in DT.

• Members
Is it just me or does his solo stuff always wanders in random directions mid-song? I think he had to write quickly for the upcoming G3 tour, though. I like him better in DT.

.....dunno but your right about tht DT stuff nice

• Members

Petrucci has become my personal favorite guitar player.

I'm an intermediate player with no dream of becoming his equal. I rather just go at my own pace and enjoy his playing when I'm not.

His alternate picking technique is out of this world, some people may not be fans of his musicial style, but his ability is something that cannot be denied....fellow Long Islander too!!! We got Petrucci, Satch, Vai...and ME!!! sorry to bring the average WAY down guys:lol:

• Members

His alternate picking technique is out of this world, some people may not be fans of his musicial style, but his ability is something that cannot be denied....fellow Long Islander too!!! We got Petrucci, Satch, Vai...and ME!!! sorry to bring the average WAY down guys:lol:

Actually I really hate his alternate picking, I dont find alternate picking interesting at all to be honest...there arent many shredders that can do it right.

But Petrucci has something else...he just knows how to compose a good solo, I think "Under a Glass Moon" is a good example of this.

Archived