I decided I don't always like it hard.

twotimingpete

• Members

at some point I must have convinced myself that I prefer thicker, harder guitar picks for electric, so I've mostly used .88 nylons. not the hardest, but still fairly stiff. hard. stiff. thick.

anyway, my niece decided it would be funny to put all my guitar picks in the acoustic's sound hole (and she was enjoying it so much I couldn't bear to stop her) so later on when I didn't feel like shaking an acoustic guitar upside down for an hour, I used what was nearby. a softer pick.

I think I like it soft sometimes.

• Members

I've been using the Snarling Dogs Brain 1.14 picks for some time now. Besides the great name, I like the textured grippy part. Also they are bright orange and I can find them easily when I drop them.

SnarlingDogsBrainPicks01.jpg

• Members

I've been using the Snarling Dogs Brain 1.14 picks for some time now. Besides the great name, I like the textured grippy part. Also they are bright orange and I can find them easily when I drop them.

those are perfect for 'the Edge' type attack!

• Members

These are all I use. I forget what gauge they are but they are stiff and they are black. I do have a few red and yellow ones but I never use them anymore.

Archived