NGD, PRS Singlecut. I like it.

_pete_

• Members
I just love those half moon inlays like I have on mine, too!

HNGD and how do you like the neck?

HNGD11.jpg

What neck? Hers? I like all her parts!!

The PRS neck is nice. Not as wide as the Axcess was but very similar in thickness.

• Members

oh man, that sucks. i was away from hc for a while and didn' tknow this. did anyone try organizing a donation like we did for csm? i great player like pete should not have to let go of his number 1.

Thanks, that's a nice thought but I wouldn't have wanted anything like that.

It all good. This one will be really unique and I'll get another Axcess someday.

• Members

That has a nice top on it.

So, how do you like the stock pups?

I wasn't looking for that deep LP sound. I think a lot of people assume since it has a basic LP shape that it would have an LP sound. I think PRS designed his guitars to be somewhere between Gibson and Fender as far as tone goes and in my opinion he's done making a signature tone.

When I got mine the thing that stood out for me is how articulate the pups are. I like the tone a lot but it did take time for it to grow on me. Having said that, I do wish there were 2 vol. and 2 tone controls. I think it would give the guitar more versatility and I might attempt to do that eventually.

The thing that really stands out for me is the neck and fret work. Being an old fart, my hands don't work the way they used to. I find it really comfortable and very easy to play. The fit and finish on mine is outstanding and IMHO the SE line is a big big bang for the buck!

Archived