OT: So it didn't take long for that tonestyler troll to disappear...

• Members

Yeah I pulled my bitch card and reported him.

I got no problem with people trying to promote stuff from time to time, but he had about 4 threads going at once where he was just throwing that crap in there as the answer to everything. I mean there was some stuff that was relatively unrelated (tatoos improving tone for example) and he started spewing his salespitch.

That's where it went too far and it's against the TOA plain and simple.

It was kind of nice seeing some traffic on here though. :facepalm:

• Members

Damnit, why did you all have to ban him? I just got the FedEx package with my six new Tonestylers and now I don't know what to do with them all. Working last night with the drill it turns out I only have room for 5 in my guitar, and I didn't know if I could manage another one on the backside or if putting it on the back would subtract from the tonez that the five on the front would be adding.

I can probably take a few springs out of the trem cavity and mount one in there- do you all think that will work?

• Members

I actually had fun with him when it was semi serious conversation going on, but it got stupid in every thread he was in at some point.

And policy is policy. I mean if any of the regular guys that sell stuff came into every thread and just diverted it completely to their products they would have been banned too.

I even tried to convince him to tone it down a bit on the other forum because I think that there was some interesting potential there, but he went total retard apparently and I assume someone else reported him because he was 'disabled'.

On a side note, is there any godly reason why Jive felt compelled to come up with their own stupid lingo for their website? It's not like the term 'banned' is copyrighted and that using the term 'thread' would get you sued.

Archived