Need a good cheap capo

Kino

• Members

How do you place your capo? Are you sure it's the capo and not some fret buzz? If it's fret buzz you may just need a truss rod tweak if it's something that just started recently. The season's changing, it could be you might just need a seasonal truss rod tweak.

• Members

!!! WARNING !!!

I don't know if it was coincidence or what, but after I clicked that link my system was all hosed up. I suddenly had a bunch of strange things in my task manger.

I found this file first pwpealhj .exe, after I killed it, all kinds of strange processes started popping up in the task list.

I spent the last hour getting it back up. Now I'm going to make sure all my Virus and Malware tools are all up to date. :mad:

Well this is the capo I have now,
http://www.jr.com/planet-waves/pe/PWS_CP01/

However, I really want something better as it doesn't seem to have enough pressure that I want.

• Members

My othe4r guitar player and I bought the Shubb classic capo. Works great and tension is adjustable. Only problem is that it isn't a spring type where you can clip it onto your headstock

• Members

My othe4r guitar player and I bought the Shubb classic capo. Works great and tension is adjustable. Only problem is that it isn't a spring type where you can clip it onto your headstock

Yep, they work well, and they're not so big that they get in your way, unlike some others.

• Members

I just got one FREE with a UK guitar mag :facepalm: - sadly....it is a particularly lame version of those nylon band ones but ho-hum.

I have always used the DUNLOP 'TRIGGER' Capo and had no problems.

Archived