lol brilliant - Make your guitar PROFESSIONAL

CoqBelliqueux

• Members

http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/msg/1734805807.html

COME AND PLAY ONE OF MY GUITARS - THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY THE PROS ALWAYS HAVE THIS DONE.

Modification price ranges from $100 to $250 depending on the type of acoustic, or electric you have.

If you guys want to inquire : sale-tvw5y-1734805807@craigslist.org

• Members

We'll see.

- I have two guitars one telecaster import and one seven string. i only have enough money for one upgrade,

I'm a not pro so hopefully you don't charge full price all the time? I don't want too much of a different look too if it's possible, just better playing.

can your setup do that? -

• Members

My mod for avoiding callouses is simple.

Dont put any strings on the {censored}ing thing.

Advantages- super LOW action...no resistance to slow down the fingers so that YOU at long LAST can reach velocities hitherto undreamt of...Yngwie...PAH! Paul Gilbert....Paul "SLOWPOKE" Gilbert more like.

Also practice ANYWHERE.....lack of any audible sound at all means those 3 AM practices where you can't sleep becuse you overdid the energy drinks are a viable proposition...also EVERYONE will think you are GRATE because you never hear a bum note....Virtuosity will sneak up on you and KICK YOUR TEETH IN!!!!!! LOL!LOL!LOL!

NO FRET WEAR....EVER!

Right then, thats 200 quid please...just paypal me at theresoneborneveryminute@sucker.com.

:thu:

• Members

I had that done actually. I shipped him my xaviere and, when it came back it practically played itself.

Quality, value, style, service, selection, convenience Economy, savings, performance, experience, hospitality Low rates, friendly service, name brands, easy terms Affordable prices, money-back guarantee Free installation, free admission, free appraisal, free alterations Free delivery, free estimates, free home trial, and free parking No cash?No problem!No kidding!No fuss, no muss No risk, no obligation, no red tape, no down payment No entry fee, no hidden charges, no purchase necessary No one will call on you, no payments or interest till September Limited time only, though, so act now, order today, send no money Offer good while supplies last, two to a customer, each item sold separately, Batteries not included, mileage may vary, all sales are final Allow six weeks for delivery, some items not available Some assembly required, some restrictions may apply So come on in for a free demonstration and a free consultation with our friendly, professional staff.Our experienced and knowledgeable sales representatives will help you make a selection that's just right for you and just right for your budget And say, don't forget to pick up your free gift: a classic deluxe custom designer luxury prestige high-quality premium select gourmet pocket pencil sharpener.Yours for the asking no purchase necessary.It's our way of saying thank you And if you act now, we'll include an extra added free complimentary bonus gift at no cost to you: a classic deluxe custom designer luxury prestige high-quality premium select gourmet combination key ring, magnifying glass, and garden hose, in a genuine imitation leather-style carrying case with authentic vinyl trim Yours for the asking, no purchase necessary.It's our way of saying thank you Actually, it's our way of saying 'Bend over just a little farther so we can stick this big advertising dick up your ass a little bit deeper, a little bit deeper, a little bit DEEPER, you miserable no-good dumbass {censored}ing consumer!

• Members
There is an old saying: "Don't try to show someone how well you play, while you are using someone else's guitar. (but even YOUR guitar needs improvement - I can guarantee that)

Who the {censored} ever said that?

• Members

http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/msg/1734805807.html

>Guitar pros and legends couldn't play very well, if they used a guitar that was "right off the rack"... in fact they would be making mistakes all over the place.

>Why?... because THEIR guitars have been modified to allow them play as well as they play. There is an old saying: "Don't try to show someone how well you play, while you are using someone else's guitar. (but even YOUR guitar needs improvement - I can guarantee that).

>You will NEVER be able to play your best, without these special mods - that's a cold-hard fact.

COME AND PLAY ONE OF MY GUITARS - THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY THE PROS ALWAYS HAVE THIS DONE.

>The "guitar manufacturers" don't even know 1 of the 4 secrets I know, that will make your guitar easily playable by YOU or ANY OTHER GUITAR PLAYER.

>Do you get calluses on the ends of your fingers? The professionals don't.

>The feel and playability of your guitar, will be so much better, that you will actually enjoy playing it, MORE than you ever had before, and the guitar's value will go up by at least $300, because you have had these 4 modifications done by me (a little sticker, will verify that you had this work done).

Modification price ranges from $100 to $250 depending on the type of acoustic, or electric you have.

If you guys want to inquire :
sale-tvw5y-1734805807@craigslist.org

Was that in french or english? Did you translate it?

• Members

Re: Make your guitar PROFESSIONAL (Whacko!)
Date: 2010-05-11, 1:34AM EDT
Reply to: see below

...Where do I even begin?

Will you be applying pure snake oil to the back of the neck?

The amount of chlorine some people's gene pools..

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1734839019

Archived