The problem with MSRP

CoqBelliqueux

• Members

He's not taking advantage of anyone asshole. He's asking a price for his item. Period. "value" and "worth" are ambiguous at best and are determined by the seller and the buyer (the market) You are a {censored}ing asshole. How do you know he didn't pay 1200.00 for the thing or maybe 1000 and the 900/800 he is asking for is an "acceptable loss" for him? How do you {censored}ing know what he paid for these? Go un{censored} yourself.

He actually paid 1200$ for it a few years ago, from what he told me, but as soon as he tried to tell me that the MSRP was the going price for it, I can't see myself respecting him, he's a bull{censored}ter. Maybe my subconscious was a bit angry at something else at the same time, I don't know.

I have to go pick up a guitar now. ;)

• Members

It's easy to be tempted to cash in when a brand is not well known or documented, so I understand that some of you want to keep that door open if you're ever low on cash. I get it.

I would never want to be like that. Is that what holier than thou means? I'm not from a religious background.

Archived