What's your favourite bridge?

Willyguitar

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looking at my guitars, one would probably think that a TOM is my fave, but I much prefer this old 80's Schaller Floyd. I bought it new around '88... it's been in 3 or 4 guitars at this point & it's STILL the most stable floyd I've ever had:

4586953924_c0dde9cedb_o.jpg

1270_1lg.jpg

2nd would probably be this Wilky (can't remember which model) that I had installed on my old Strat. It was super-smooth and very stable:

1440675248_4cc4c02dc6_o.jpg

:love: the Tone-Pros on my Mockingbird as well...

• Members
Man, normally I don't mind bridges, but that thing is {censored}ing treacherous looking.
:eek:

You think the bridge is treacherous looking, you should see the road that winds down the gorge on both sides. :eek:

When you're driving over it, it seems like any other 4 lane highway bridge....only it's 900 feet off the ground and over 1/2 mile long.

• Members
You think the bridge is treacherous looking, you should see the road that winds down the gorge on both sides.
:eek:

When you're driving over it, it seems like any other 4 lane highway bridge....only it's 900 feet off the ground and over 1/2 mile long.

Wow. No thanks. :eek:

• Members
yep.

actually, just happened to have my camera with me. here's a pic of my favorite guitar bridge. it's attached to my Ric 450. an untrained monkey can set the intonation (you can't) and it's perfect every time.

450bridge.jpg

The compensation for the D string seems totally wrong, doesn't it?

I mean, I have seen some where the fixed bridge is compensated for a wound G that messes things up a little, but that bridge is just weird.

Archived