Willyguitar

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We suck.
:D

yep.

actually, just happened to have my camera with me. here's a pic of my favorite guitar bridge. it's attached to my Ric 450. an untrained monkey can set the intonation (you can't) and it's perfect every time.

450bridge.jpg

• Members

yep.

actually, just happened to have my camera with me. here's a pic of my favorite guitar bridge. it's attached to my Ric 450. an untrained monkey can set the intonation (you can't) and it's perfect every time.

450bridge.jpg

Yeah, I {censored}ing hate how I can't set my intonation. Is there any way around this besides getting a new bridge? My LP Jr. (I love this bridge as well).

2-1.jpg

• Members

Yeah, I {censored}ing hate how I can't set my intonation. Is there any way around this besides getting a new bridge? My LP Jr. (I love this bridge as well).

nope. new bridge or live with it. personally, i like the fact that there's one less thing to screw with and like i said before, it's always perfect.

• Members

I like the Sunshine Skyway and the 7 Mile Bridge.

I also like the updated USA Standard Strat bridge. I'd like to try a Stetsbar or a Kahler and if I can get my hands on another Floyd Rose equipped guitar I'd be happy.

Archived