making the switch to thumb pick

Angry Tele

• Members

anyone use thumb pick? Ive been thinking of using one but Ive been too lazy to go buy one. How long did it take to get used to? I hybrid pick now using a pick and middle and third finger so with a thumb it will let me use my first finger and middle I guess. any drawbacks? What size should I get? should it fit snug or loose? I use .96mm flat pick now.

• Members

I tried the thumb pick for a while and could never get used to it after using a flat pick for so long. It dose open up some new possibilities though. For me the pick never felt like it was at the correct angle.

• Members

I tried the thumb pick for a while and could never get used to it after using a flat pick for so long. It dose open up some new possibilities though. For me the pick never felt like it was at the correct angle.

ugh thats the thing I hear you gotta really give it sometime. Im not sure Im ready for that kind of dedication, lol

• Members

Three angles to choose from:

1153434977_ZOOKIES_THUMBPICKS_Z900_GRP_4

"Zookies feature 3 angle tip options 10

Archived