TC Electronic Polytune APP

orbm1

• Members

[YOUTUBE]kJwE9nyo_Og[/YOUTUBE]

Now they have it free as an App on itunes.... LINK: http://itunes.apple.com/app/polytune/id364009203?mt=8

it will cost $9.99 after the first FREE 25,000 have been downloaded...

What do you think?

Would you still buy the pedal?

or put a little more money, get and iPod touch and get the app, and now you have the "pedal" and a iPod....

:wave:

Omar :thu:

• Members

Got a couple tuner apps on my droid. Great for acoustic sessions and guitar center.

Still need a pedal for live use though, I would look like a massive tool {censored}ing around with my phone during a show. My bandmates give me crap when I glance at it between songs at practice.

A polytune app would be fun for droid tho, hopes they make one.

• Members

I own the Polytune Pedal and went through the process of install itunes just to get the app to download. Pretty leery with giving Apple my credit card info just to download a free app for an Apple product I don't even own yet. Is the Polytune app really ony 392 kb? Is there a way to move said file from itunes to a folder on my computer somewhere? I hate proprietary software not allowing me to do something, supposedly for my own good. If there is a way to move file off of itunes than I can gladly unistall and delete itunes until I get an itouch or ipad somewhere down the road.

• Members

Can someone answer my question? Are files downloaded within itunes able to be moved to a folder on a PC? Did Apple screw the customers making it only able to be moved to a legitimate Apple product? Did I mention I hate this itunes crap?

Archived