My CD "A Fractured Fairytale" was finally released today!!!!

Axeslinger

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Giving you a bump up! CD sounds great! Listening to the preveiws I was thinking, "this reminds me alot of Chuck", then I saw that you were from Florida! Definantly has a Florida metal vibe going on. Good {censored} man!
:thu:

I'm sorry, excuse my ignorance but, who's "Chuck"? :)

• Members

With a title like that can we assume that Rocky, Bullwinkle, Boris, and Natasha make a guest appearance?

Max

Assume what ever you'd like..

I've already started on the next project but this,, because of the subject matter involved, THIS will always be the most important thing I ever record..

Sorry guys, but hitting Amazon is kind of a big deal for me:facepalm:

http://www.amazon.com/A-Fractured-Fairytale/dp/B003KLRJQ4/ref=sr_shvl_album_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1272983904&sr=301-2

I hope my little girl is proud of the section written for her.. I did the best I could given my meager skills..

• Members

I just finished downloading off of Amazon... good stuff, man :thu: Congrats on getting it out there.

Listening to the title track, your spoken intro had me in tears... I know that 'hero' look all too well & see it every day in my daughter's eyes.

Thank you for sharing with us. I'm sure that Erica is smiling proudly!

• Members

I just finished downloading off of Amazon... good stuff, man
:thu:
Congrats on getting it out there.

Listening to the title track, your spoken intro had me in tears... I know that 'hero' look all too well & see it every day in my daughter's eyes.

Thank you for sharing with us. I'm sure that Erica is smiling proudly!

Thank You! :(

There is nothing like that look in our little girl's eyes..

ElectricEye,, I'm humbled man.. Thank You:cool:

I had a guy contact me a little bit ago and tell me he got the cd off of Itunes so I guess it's there too now.. Listed under JMO

Sorry for the spam fellas..:facepalm: But, this is extremely important to me..

• Members

Thank You Kid Klash:cool:

yup it's on iTunes but its listed under HipHop/Rap not sure whats thats all about should probably try to get that adjusted..

correction:

JMO is listed under HipHop/Rap

the CD is listed under Rock

I give up trying to get this rectified:facepalm::facepalm: It's been a nightmare of phone calls and emails..

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Just a quick heads up to anyone interested..

IMW is featuring the cd on the Kephas Sat Night Radio show tonight..

http://indiemusicworks.com/lists/imw_radio

That's the stream link if anyone is bored..

Should be about 8:30- 9:00 EST

The cd will be played in it's entirety along with 3 segments or so of conversation between Kephas and I..:cool:

End of SPAM!!

:lol:

• Members

Axe:

I remember two years ago when you posted the terrible news that your daughter had passed on the Metal Method forum. Then, as now, I am at a loss for words worthy tell you how sorry I am. I remember hugging my little daughter a little tighter and more often after reading your posts.

My thoughts are with you. I don't know how you move on from something as horrible as that, but I am glad that you are trying to keep going.

Mike

• Members

Axe:

I remember two years ago when you posted the terrible news that your daughter had passed on the Metal Method forum. Then, as now, I am at a loss for words worthy tell you how sorry I am. I remember hugging my little daughter a little tighter and more often after reading your posts.

My thoughts are with you. I don't know how you move on from something as horrible as that, but I am glad that you are trying to keep going.

Mike

Mike is a good dude, and a great musician.:thu:

• Members

Thank you Mike... It's been almost 2 yrs.. Still seems like yesterday to me:cry:

And you too Dave, lookin forward to that beer:cool:

And thank you aliensporebomb.. I enjoy your work so I'm definitely interested to hear your opinion:thu:

• Members

Axe, Just purchased your CD from CD Baby, not only for myself but my daughter who just lost her baby girl a little over a year ago. It is the worse thing that can happen to a parent. So I am crying for your beautiful daughter and my little grandbaby. God bless you. The music is great! For Erica and Abby!

Archived