My CD "A Fractured Fairytale" was finally released today!!!!

Axeslinger

• Members

I just received notification that it's up on one site with samples of all tracks

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/JMO5

I still have a few copies here if anyone is interested. PM me if interested, as I would much prefer people get them directly from me because of the % the distributor takes for physical cds.. DLs aren't so bad.

This cd is dedicated to a written partially about my little girl in my avatar.. :cry:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I just received notification that it's up on one site with samples of all tracks

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/JMO5

I still have a few copies here if anyone is interested. PM me if interested, as I would much prefer people get them directly from me because of the % the distributor takes for physical cds.. DLs aren't so bad.

This cd is dedicated to a written partially about my little girl in my avatar..
:cry:

Sounds good dude, congrats on getting your cd out there.
I'm sure she would be very proud of you.

• Members

Giving you a bump up! CD sounds great! Listening to the preveiws I was thinking, "this reminds me alot of Chuck", then I saw that you were from Florida! Definantly has a Florida metal vibe going on. Good {censored} man! :thu:

• Members
congratulations! it's one of the greatest feelings in the world to put a CD out

Actually this is such a bitter sweet moment it's really hard to convey:cry:

Thanks everyone:cool:

w00dsy,THANK YOU!! bowdown.gif

I'm very interested in hearing how a DL works regarding the part of the disc that is written specifically about my baby.. 2 tracks with an interlude that's not listed are supposed to flow together.. On the disk they do..I'm very interested to know if the DL does as well.. Could you possibly PM me the answer to that question please?

• Members

Actually this is such a bitter sweet moment it's really hard to convey:cry:

and impossible to understand unless you have the same experience.

But it is the bitter sweet nature of memory that keeps loved ones alive and this is a fitting tribute. Good for you Axe.

• Members

w00dsy,
THANK YOU!!
bowdown.gif

I'm very interested in hearing how a DL works regarding the part of the disc that is written specifically about my baby.. 2 tracks with an interlude that's not listed are supposed to flow together.. On the disk they do..I'm very interested to know if the DL does as well.. Could you possibly PM me the answer to that question please?

no worries, i signed up hear just after your daughter passed, it was the first thread i read so it kind of stuck with me and gave me a good snap shot of the community, which is why i'm still here. There's some bitching that goes on here but when the chips are down the guys band together, look at Kevmans thread with Dustin and also Leopardstar. It's a good bunch here mostly.

i'm 3 songs in at the moment and i'm loving it. I'll get back to you once i've taken in the whole thing, but kudos, it's a great cd and there's some seriously killer playing on it. I grew up on the 80's guitar heros so it's right up my alley. :thu:

• Members

can say now that yep, Lost In The Clouds and A Fractured Fairytale seam up perfectly listening to it on the pc. Damn man now i have tears in my eyes after the spoken bit on Fractured Fairytale. I have kids so it really hit a nerve. {censored} that must have been hard to do.

To anyone thinking about buying it, do it. There's some fantastic music on there. Well worth a couple of bucks.

• Members

Thank You w00dsy,, again

That was incredibly difficult to do.. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I wrestled with whether or not to use it on the cd.. I wouldn't wish my existence on my worst enemy, and that passage sums it up as well as I can put it.. That was the most important thing I'll ever record....

• Members

Thanks guys:thu:

And a huge THANK YOU to the couple of you that bought it:cool:

I want to post a link to the mastering engineer's site but it's down right now.. :9

The attention to detail he afforded me on this project was on a level I'm sure I'll never experience again.. Kephas Music Studios bowdown.gif

• Members
I will be downloading this album, very good work and as a father myself I can't imagine how difficult this time has been. But it inspired some great music from you and now she will live on through your songs.

Thank You:thu: Went by your reverbnation page:thu::thu:

Thanks to rest of you fellas too:cool:

Archived