Introducing the Les Paul Studio 50

fuzztone

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These are tempting, especially the goldtop. But I want my main LP guitar (the other guitars I have are a tele and a strat) to have humbuckers, and the Epi Tribute model (just started a separate thread on it) seems to be a really good value too. Wish the Tribute came in the same goldtop.

• Members

Man after see more photos, I can't wait to get mine. The gold top looks sweet! I just ordered the honeyburst, searching on the web for pics of the honeyburst.

I wonder why the honeyburst has a see-through control cover and the gold top has a solid control cover in those pics?

• Members
i know you guys get swollen for p 90s but {censored} man i hate them. the only way to stop the noise is to keep on playing hah

That's one of the things that might prevent me from getting this, I like the tone from P90s ok, but the noise, I need a break from my single coils sometimes :lol:

Fralin is supposed to make some good noiseless P90s, possible alternative, but adds to the bottom line. I think I'll stick with my plan (right now, ha) of the Epi LP Tribute.

• Members

i know you guys get swollen for p 90s but {censored} man i hate them. the only way to stop the noise is to keep on playing hah

Both volumes the same and middle pickup selector gets rid of the buzz, assuming they are noise canceling. But you probably already knew that...

• Members

Question:

Do you guys think GC will carry them??? I have a $400 Gift card from GC I would like to use for this guitar, or should I sell the Gift card for a loss ($350) and buy it somewhere else?

Thanks!

Omar :thu:

Archived