NGD: EBMM Axis Content with Pics!

jnapruitt

• Members

It's an 09' Axis and it arrived today via The Little Brown Truck. It's in perfect condition. I plugged her in, tuned her up and DANG!!!! Tone Monster on the loose! Plays and sounds off the chain! Better than I expected.

I have been G.A.S'ing for one these for awhile, I traded an Epiphone LP Elite (nice guitar in it's own right) for this. Total, I have $700 into this Axis and I must say, I'm feeling pretty good about it right now. Here are some pics I shot as soon as I got it to the house... can't put it down!

DSC04961.jpg

DSC04963.jpg

DSC04967.jpg

DSC04975.jpg

DSC04965.jpg

DSC04977.jpg

DSC04974.jpg

• Members

Very nice! The more I look at MM guitars, the more I like them. I really need to play one.

Play one... you'll be hooked. Killer necks, weight and tone. I actually acquired a Wolfgang and it got me interested in the Axis and Axis SS.

• Members

Ernie Balls are great guitars, I love my Musicman EVH, just put a D tuna on it. I only hope I don't have to sell mine if things don't go better for me financially.
:cry:

Sorry to hear this. Having been there done that many years ago my advice is don't sell the guitar, you'll regret it. Best wishes for a turn around for you. :thu:

• Members

So what makes this a dive only?

Is there no recess or something?

It is utterly beautiful:love:

So it seems with a lot of Wolfgang-style guitars. You could see the disappointment in my face the day I picked one up and found out.

Archived