Which knob do I turn?

HanSolo

• Members

Not really surprised there no bids. Not very attractive body imo is not well proportioned. Also just as important peices of wood with knots are avoided by serious guitar makers. Also does the thing even have a truss rod? Sees no sign of such. No access compartment for adjusting as best I can tell.

• Members

Not really surprised there no bids. Not very attractive body imo is not well proportioned. Also just as important peices of wood with knots are avoided by serious guitar makers. Also does the thing even have a truss rod? Sees no sign of such. No access compartment for adjusting as best I can tell.

"truss rod adjustment hidden beneath the wood neck pickup surround"

• Members

What always amazes me is that someone obviously put a lot of work into something that truly awful. What would have to wrong with you to look at that design on paper and think, " now this would be a cool guitar" :freak:

• Members

i'd actually hit that if it was 100 bucks cheaper. one of those things you can pull out at the gig and have people going wtf?

Whip that baby out and play "Fat Bottom Girls" or better yet, "Big Bottom" by Spinal Tap. That would be a riot.

• Members
This is going to sound horrible but it looks like a womans torso that all the appendages have been amputated...I think it could cause nightmares..Must of been made during a three day acid trip...

It goes without saying that the guitar is the creation of an axe murderer. :lol:

• Members

Holy ugly :lol: I'm with the ajympt on this one. WTF?

That looks awesome, but wouldn't the knots cause deterioration in sound / tone? (God, I'm such a geek...)

Probably not. Usually when building a guitar with knots (a lot of guys on TDPRI make pinecasters) you soak the knot in CA so that it stabilizes. Granted, who knows if the guy did that or not.

• Members
Holy ugly
:lol:
I'm with the ajympt on this one. WTF?

Probably not. Usually when building a guitar with knots (a lot of guys on TDPRI make pinecasters) you soak the knot in CA so that it stabilizes. Granted, who knows if the guy did that or not.

I really don't want to know about what he did or not.

Archived