most anoying guitar riff? OF ALL TIME..

scuzzo

• Members

if your going to post on this thread keep in mind these are not flames.. just opinions and treat them as such.. so what is the most anoying guitar riff of all time?

my choice..

Sweet Child of Mine..

that tweeddle thing at the beginning.. when i first heard it i did not like it.. and with the glut of air play.. it got worse.. im not a huge slash fan any how. but that Deedle deedle bit at the beginning.. its like a root canal for the ear.. funny because i like the song ok after the intro.. awell.

mho...

runners up.. include

na... i think i have stepped on enough feeling with this..

so whats yours?

just opinions folks...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

if your going to post on this thread keep in mind these are not flames.. just opinions and treat them as such.. so what is the most anoying guitar riff of all time?

my choice..

Sweet Child of Mine..

that tweeddle thing at the beginning.. when i first heard it i did not like it.. and with the glut of air play.. it got worse.. im not a huge slash fan any how. but that Deedle deedle bit at the beginning.. its like a root canal for the ear.. funny because i like the song ok after the intro.. awell.

mho...

runners up.. include

na... i think i have stepped on enough feeling with this..

so whats yours?

just opinions folks...

I'll go with this one, too. The song itself is awesome but the fiddling at the beginning is so annoing:mad:

• Members

I think that whole "circle of 5ths" thing in the middle of BOC's "Don't fear the Reaper" sounds so "amateurish" that it annoys the {censored}e outta me everytime I hear it:mad:

In fact, a lot of "classic rock" annoys me at this point, especially "boogie" based {censored}. which includes most Southern Rock, ZZ Top, Skynard, and anythng derived from "Takin' Care of Business" type of {censored}. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Members

I think that whole "circle of 5ths" thing in the middle of BOC's "Don't fear the Reaper" sounds so "amateurish" that it annoys the {censored}e outta me everytime I hear it:mad:

In fact, a lot of "classic rock" annoys me at this point, especially "boogie" based {censored}. which includes most Southern Rock, ZZ Top, Skynard, and anythng derived from "Takin' Care of Business" type of {censored}.
:mad:

Suck THIS!!!! Boogie Hater.:mad::mad:

Imn starting my own Boogie rock Thread just to annoy you!!!!:mad::mad:

sO-SKcpT078

Archived