NAG!!!!!!! Bugera content

stewiesguitar

• Members

yeah the bugera haters almost had had me think twice about it.

but im going to have the 2 years replacement warranty, added on to the 1 year warranty. and i have had it on fo a few hours now and there is no sign of the bug.

i think i got a good one. and it sounds so great. very vintage sounding for classic rock and blues.

I just learned how to play slowride, jukebox hero, and suzie Q on it. by ear (i always had a hard time playing anything by ear)

so far i am really loving it.

im just getting the pics up on photobucket right now.

it only cost me $150 out of my pocket after trading in my AL-2000 and a 15% trade-in discount off the price.

• Members

Terriffic amp!!
I had ona and let a client have it in lieu of another amp he bought that crapped out. He tried my Bug V-22 and fell in love immeadiately.
IMHO it is the best amp to come down the pike in years. I'll pick up another as soon as I have a chance to get to GC.
You think that thing sounds good as a combo? Try it on top of a Marshall 4x12 with GT-1275s in it. Turn it loud ( I like the MAster at 7 and the clean vol at 7 gain where you want it) and be amazed.
Also it was hard to find a BAD sound with my Zoom G2.1 in the loop used as an extre EQ and for the modulations. That EQ in the loop in conjunction with the gain chanell was to die for. SOunded like the soundtrack to my life. The guitar tones I grew up to.
{censored} the haters they know not what they're talking about. Bugera makes GREAT amps and they price them where they SHOULD be.

• Members

I bought the V55HD head over a month ago and it is a really good amp.

I plug it into a 212 that I built with a Fender Special Design Emminence and a Mojotone BV25 in it. I had an NOS Jan Phillips 5751 that I put in V1 and GT 12ax7's in V2/ V3. It has great cleans and takes pedals very well. The booteek soundz for $500 all in.

P1010352.JPG

Welcome to the club man.

Archived