Best US live band = Miley Cyrus

scuzzo

• Members

much of her vocals are and the drummer plays to click/ProTools backing tracks.

but this is common place in many touring acts out there, even bands like Rush and Tool. Geddy Lee got tired of doin all the bass and Centaur pedal/synth stuff simultaneously and now runs them off pro tools and triggers mostly now.

Dude, I saw her playing on a show the other night I thought I saw you playing your sweet SG in her band...:wave:

• Members

Took the words right out of my mouth!

TAFKAHM (The Artist Formerly Known As Hanna Montana).

She's the daughter of the guy that annoyed us all with "Achy Breaky Heart" back in the 90s. Had a show on a kid's cable network playing a fictional pop star. Now that she's in her late teens, she's emerged as an actual pop star. Uses a {censored}load of autotune and guide tracks, just like all of 'em these days.

• Members

now there is a joke in there some where.. bit crude but its there..

:facepalm:

ok so the punch is...

"and then she gets on stage and the concert begins" or something like that...

did not say it was a good joke...

• Members

It is one thing to not like Tool, but to say they are a {censored}ty live band is just stupid. If you can't respect their talent, you don't know what you are talking about. They have been around for close to 20 years, so they obviously know what they are doing. Each member is well respected at their instrument, save for maybe guitar because he doesn't really solo.

• Members

now there is a joke in there some where.. bit crude but its there..

ok so the punch is...

"and then she gets on stage and the concert begins" or something like that...

did not say it was a good joke...

believe it or not that wasn't what i was referring to.

• Members

Dude, I saw her playing on a show the other night I thought I saw you playing your sweet SG in her band...
:wave:

nah, JAMIE ARENTZEN from American Hi Fi and Jaco Caraco from Tyler Hilton's band got that gig... she also has the American HiFi drummer too...

they can have it... they might be getting more money, but I just started jammin w/ Joe Bonamassa's original rhythm section of Eric Czar & Kenny Kramme... Im pretty stoked right now.

Archived