July 5th

Axeslinger

• Members

3am July 5th......

2 years ago today was the worst day of my life. That was the day I lost my baby, my little girl. Two years,,, and it still seems like a moment ago..

In a couple hours I'll take flowers up to her gravesite. I do this numerous times during the course of the year but, words cannot describe how difficult this is to do on this date..

Erika Nicole

1/09/1988-7/05/2008

30397_392112306510_621206510_4549958_183

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Psalm 71:20-21

Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.

I can't pray that you'll stop mourning because only the loss of memory could do that. I will pray that in your mourning you will be comforted and that in her memory you will find the strength to be everything she knew you were.

God bless you, man.

• Members

I am with you brother! Totally. Said a prayer for Erica Nicole yesterday! I lost my beautiful Grandbaby, Abby, last year on the same date. Bought your CD and love Battle Axe but dont know why you titled that. Pink Floydish, very good. I live in Frostproof and my daughter lives in Sarasota so I am hoping someday we can get together. Hang in there, pvt me for phone number, would love to talk to you. I will do anything to help you ease the pain. Sometimes it just helps to talk.

• Members

I am totally with you Axe. July 4th last year I lost my beautiful little Grand Daughter, Abby. I said a prayer for you and your family this morning for Erica Nicole and Abby. Grieving such a loss is a real bitch! I did buy your CD and love Battle Axe, but dont know why you named it that. My daughter lives in Sarasota and I am in Frostproof. Would love to meet you. Sometimes talk helps. I know I am a Viet Nam vet and certain days of the year are a bitch for me to get thru. Tears and heartaches, just a nasty part of life. Pvt me for phone number as I would love tot alk to you. Hang in there Brother.

• Members

Still with you, Axe.

All I know is that as time passes, you will be able to remember more of her life and less of the pain of her passing.
We grieve and gradually the grief is replaced by loving memories that we can comfortably enjoy.
This is how she will continue to live with you in your life.

This I have learned from my best friend who lost her husband to a drunk driver, her mother through age, and her daughter and unborn grandson in childbirth due to a doctors neglect within the last three years.

Archived