where is that youtube vid of petrucci messing up??

fuzzylogic220

• Members
Petrucci doesn't mess up, occassionally the world goes out of tune and he may have to stop playing to allow it to catch up.

Or was that chuck norris....

If I had any space left in my signature that would be in there! :lol:

• Members

Not my fav guitar player, but he's pretty solid. Everyone is prone to mistakes, but at his level don't think he makes many.

I know that if I really listened to his music more I'd be able to pick out the mistakes, but if he's shredding it up and misses a note in there who's really going to notice at that speed?

• Members

I know that if I really listened to his music more I'd be able to pick out the mistakes, but if he's shredding it up and misses a note in there who's really going to notice at that speed?

remember in the wise words of dave mustaine.... if you mess it up once, you made it a mistake, if you do it twice, you call it jazz

• Members

no i swear there was a youtube vid somewhere of him messing up on stage...did something in the wrong key or something. .......i promise i saw it.

i just cant find it again. .......someone posted it on here once along with the singer from DT hitting a bunch of sour notes...................like really sour tho.

• Members
Here you go:

Heh. That seems familiar!

Several years ago, someone on YouTube released several hysterical spoof music videos. Here are just a couple of memorable ones:

:lol:

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Archived