Brand new forum allows you to chat directly with Gibson Chairman & CEO

PunkKitty

• Members

Hi everyone,

This is Henry. I was all over the first post 2 weeks ago, but now I've lost interest. Maybe when I get back from vacation at the end of August I'll post again. I have to mention that the subsequent posts have all sounded fairly thoughtful and not Trolly ('sup Tiltsta!), but that's probably due to our mod's deleting about 97% of the post attempts since then.

Anyway, see you when I get back from Thailand. And look for our newest model the "Les Paul Log Reissue", made from select Louisiana beach tarballs!

Peace out!

Hank

• Members

Whoa, i just had a genius anarchistic mental spasm:

Is there anyone willing to sacrifice their "real identity" or proffer a spoof or some such, and publish the details somewhere, so that it would enable anonymous posting by whoever?

That just sounds like fun. Probably doomed by the SpamHammerBanner upon impact, though. Never mind.

You go Gibson.

Any body have any info on what they contributed to Nashville flood relief? Just wondering.

• Members

Yeah, I got to agree with gragoro. Guy listened to my suggestion and wrote a pretty detailed response. I certainly am not a plant from Gibson, so I can tell you the site is legit from the poster side. No idea if that is the real Henry J, or what, but the posts seem to be real. I'm thinking it is the real Henry, just based on other stuff I have read from him on the web.

Considering people complain all the time about this guy being a maniac who is disinterested in the opinions of the customer, it seems like a step in the right direction.

Archived