G&L Comanche Buffaloi Brothers question

thunder100

• Members

I am not sure exactly, but G&L dealers place custom orders for the guitars they have in their shops. They are made to the dealers specifications. I am assuming that the writing is referring to the specs for that guitar. For instance the "#1" is refrencing the neck size. The "MAH/RW" I am guessing means a maple neck with a rosewood board, etc. Go to the G&L forum and post this. You will get the exact answer there.

http://guitarsbyleo.com/FORUM/viewforum.php?f=36&sid=255f95296e4e1355fd0fe98fa3d54b39

• Members

The "MAH/RW" I am guessing means a maple neck with a rosewood board, etc.

I would guess Mahogany/Rosewood. I also interpret "Black Covers" in there, which I guess doesn't make sense since I don't see any black pickup covers.

But yes, generally agree with everything you said.

• Members

I am not sure exactly, but G&L dealers place custom orders for the guitars they have in their shops. They are made to the dealers specifications. I am assuming that the writing is referring to the specs for that guitar. For instance the "#1" is refrencing the neck size. The "MAH/RW" I am guessing means a maple neck with a rosewood board, etc. Go to the G&L forum and post this. You will get the exact answer there.

Yup, I can't interpret what everything on there means, but when I pulled the PG off my Legacy, it had the options of the build written on in the pickup cavity just like that.

Archived