Ibanez Artcore Posse!!!

NoirAbattoir

• Members

Discuss!

I just received my AS75 in blue. I am utterly floored at the quality I got for the money. The fit and finish are excellent, the playability is great, and there are a ton of tones to be had from this thing. The bigsby ripoff whammy is great, too.

Which model did you buy?

What model do you want to buy?

Here is the one I bought:

IBAAFS75T.jpg

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just got a TM71 Talman for $200 from Musician's Friend and am totally impressed with it, especially for its price! I threw some .011's on it right out of the box and it plays great. I am thinking about changing the pickups, but the stocks aren't bad at all. I just like to change pickups on all my guitars. I'm thinking that some uncovered black and cream zebra coils would look pretty cool with the cream colored binding.

I haven't taken a pic of mine yet, but it looks like this:

ibanezTM71.jpg

• Members

I have the AF85.

I LOVE this guitar. Her name is Viola (from Twelfth Night).

I bought her when i started playing jazz, got my first job to pay for her. A real love story. I wish i had a digital camera so that i could post pictures of her, but sadly i do not.

I wanna upgrade the pickups eventually, but for right now she's perfect.

• Members

Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

Bring it!

I just received my AS75 in blue. I am utterly floored at the quality I got for the money. The fit and finish are excellent, the playability is great, and there are a ton of tones to be had from this thing. The bigsby ripoff whammy is great, too.

Which model did you buy?

Here is the one I bought:

IBAAFS75T.jpg

Like this?:D

• Members

Originally posted by vintage clubber

nice! is that the only color they come in?

Yep, it's the only finish offered on the Ibanez website,anyway. I like this finish, or the other antique violin finish they use on the Artist solid bodies.

When I was out 'gunning' for one of the AS models, I thought I would get the 73 or 83, but when I picked this one up, I could feel the difference right away. Then I plugged it in and turned up the volume:eek: I didn't have to think twice about the extra bucks.:D

• Members

Originally posted by DaveH

Yep, it's the only finish offered on the Ibanez website,anyway. I like this finish, or the other antique violin finish they use on the Artist solid bodies.

When I was out 'gunning' for one of the AS models, I thought I would get the 73 or 83, but when I picked this one up, I could feel the difference right away. Then I plugged it in and turned up the volume:eek: I didn't have to think twice about the extra bucks.
:D

cool! I really like the antique violin finish too, but I had to settle for red on mine...:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok, as official president of the HC Artcore Owners Club, I'm bumping this thread. Let it now become our version of the Agile and SX threads. Feel free to ask any questions, post any comments (postive or negative) and discuss anything Artcore related.

ColorsoundKid, if you could edit your original post a little to that effect, noobs will know that they can post questions here instead of starting a brand-new Artcore thread every 2 days...

Now discuss! And don't forget to post pics to flame everyone else's GAS!

16artcore4-med.jpg

(I know I promised to take new pics, but it's cloudy today :( )

Archived