Mojo Needed..Fellow HCer is hurting.

Kevman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hadn't seen this before. I feel it not because I've been through it but because I love my oldest boy who will be 17 this month.

I'm divorced from his mom when he was 12 . A lousy time to be out of the day to day life of a young boy. Times have been difficult. He stayed with me last year and during that time we found each other again.

My love for him knows no bounds. I would have lived with the craziness that is his mom just to be with him.

I think I remember the thread where you guys bought the guitar in that picture.

My prayers go out to you guys!!

• Members

Originally posted by Ostracized

I am so sorry your son is sick. I cannot imagine what you all must be dealing with, but I hope and pray he pulls through quickly, and lives to be 120.

+ infinity.

My prayers are with both you and Dustball, Kevman.

All my best,

Ron

• Members

I usually just lurk and glean info, but had to respond. I have a 14 year old son who is also my buddy and jam mate. I know the feeling when you're jamming together, and you look over at him thinking "I never thought I'd be jamming with my son!". I can't even imagine what you are going through.

I am sending all the love and mojo the two of us have. God bless your son, you, and family.

You'll be jammin' again before you know it!

• Members

Originally posted by Daddy-OhNo

I usually just lurk and glean info, but had to respond. I have a 14 year old son who is also my buddy and jam mate. I know the feeling when you're jamming together, and you look over at him thinking "I never thought I'd be jamming with my son!". I can't even imagine what you are going through.

I am sending all the love and mojo the two of us have. God bless your son, you, and family.

You'll be jammin' again before you know it!

+1,000 Me and my son jam as well. I'm sorry to hear about Dustball's plight. Prayers are sent cross country for him, and for your your whole family Kevman.

• Members

Thanks eveyone. Dustball smiled when I told him HC folks had sent 4 + pages of Mojo. He says "cool". Truthfully if thats all I get from this thread it's worth everyone's efforts.

Still no concrete diagnosis. We are all pretty much terrified. The possible 2 scenario's pretty much go from sucks real bad to sucks even worse. Still trying my best to be strong and show Dustball nothing but positivity.

You guys rule. keep it going..I'll do my part here.

Archived