Speaking of 12-string electrics ...

Stackabones

• Members

I had a Ric 12 string copy for a while. I never took out the toaster looking pups to see what was underneath but they sounded pretty damn good. I didn't play it enough to justify keeping it around so I sold it to buy a 360. If I were to buy another 12 stringer, it would be the blue sparkle Dano like the ones that were posted above.

CIMG5150.jpg

• Members

I had a Ric 12 string copy for a while. I never took out the toaster looking pups to see what was underneath but they sounded pretty damn good. I didn't play it enough to justify keeping it around so I sold it to buy a 360. If I were to buy another 12 stringer, it would be the blue sparkle Dano like the ones that were posted above.

CIMG5150.jpg

By the way, I found a pack of brand new D'Addario EXL150 12 strings from when I used to own the Ric copy. If any of you guys want a cheap set, I can toss it in the mail for a few bucks.

That looks almost precisely like mine. Must be either the same brand, or same maker, because mine is a house brand of a local shop here in Germany.

• Members

My Agile Harm 12. I like the neck width better than my Rick, YMMV. From rondomusic.com

One of these days I'm going to put coil tap switches on it, the mini HB's are pretty hot, especially playing twice as many strings.

harm12%201.JPG

• Members

Sold my Ric 660-12 for $1800 and had this shipped to my house for $400...

Much happier!... The guitar is quite a bit brighter than this demo... The guy has the highs cut... Mine has nice sparkle and chime... Not as much as a Ric, but more than enough for any 12 string stuff you'll be playing...

• Members

My Agile Harm 12. I like the neck width better than my Rick, YMMV. From rondomusic.com

One of these days I'm going to put coil tap switches on it, the mini HB's are pretty hot, especially playing twice as many strings.

harm12%201.JPG

That looks great. My Daisy Rock originally had 2 hot mini-HB's, which is exactly why the previous owner pulled them in favor of low-output toasters. I didn't hear it with the mini's but the toasters sound good.

• Members

Currently have this Danelectro Innuendo.....like it!...

DanoHodad121.jpg

Used to have......

this Agile 820....too nice for what it cost...which was well under $400....

Agile12stringfullview.jpg

Agile123.jpg

and this very nice Italia Rimini.......should have kept this one....haven't seen another blue MOP since....

Italia12.jpg

Italia123.jpg

Jay Turser 'Hawk'......quickly learned to dislike it....a lot!...

Turserhawk12.jpg

And of course an imaginary one....

FinalMarz121000pix.jpg

Archived