If you could only have ONE electric guitar...what would it be?

• Members

If you're building it, I'd take a serious look into a Trem-King tremolo. I've seen them in action...they work as advertised.

I checked them out and I buy into what they do but I'd probably need to try one before I shelled out the money and installation effort.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's easy.   Pez. Cherry flavored pez...  

all you need is one guitar thats is in tune... you may want lot and lots... but the best players i know have 3 or 4 at most... not one thing wrong in the world with just sticking with one guitar...

I honestly have 4 guitars that I could probably get by quite well with as my only guitar. Especially since I'm a living room hack. But if I really had to pick just one it would be my Gretsch 6128 T

• Members

An all-koa HSS Carvin strat.

I would probably have lots of wiring options going on for lots of different sounds. Maybe a Duncan Hot Rails as the middle pickup which could be split, as well as the humbucker. Four mini-toggles...One for each pickup and maybe one the reverse the phase of the neck single coil for instance.

• Members

At the present time, I love my Ric 360, but my G&L Tribute ASAT Classic is making me say wow! If I could get the cash together, I'd possibly forego my ASAT Classic for a thinline ASAT Special with the larger MFD pickups for more sonic beef - plenty of chime but capable of grinding, when I need to.

ASAT Special Semi-Hollow

ASTSPSH_2TS_MP.jpg

• Members

It'd definitely be a strat. I don't currently own any H/S/S strats, but if I could only keep a single one of my guitars, I'd probably take this one and replace the bridge pickup with something like a Dimarzio Chopper and wire it with coil split:

DSC_6232a1.jpg

• Members

At the present time, I love my Ric 360, but my G&L Tribute ASAT Classic is making me say wow! If I could get the cash together, I'd possibly forego my ASAT Classic for a thinline ASAT Special with the larger MFD pickups for more sonic beef - plenty of chime but capable of grinding, when I need to.

ASAT Special Semi-Hollow

ASTSPSH_2TS_MP.jpg

Nice to see a new G&L fan!

You may also consider a semi-hollow ASAT Bluesboy - the Seth Lover HB in the neck coupled with the MFD single coil in the bridge is awesome.

• 9 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...