Steven Slate Drums 4

nerol1st

• Members

Right o, here is what is being reported in the latest Recording mag to grace my footsteps.

- Brand new custom sampling interface (VSTi, AU, and RTAS of course)

- Dozens of new drum kits called the Deluxe Series

- With the new Deluxe Series, the library will now contain over 100 available kits.

- The Deluxe Series kits are recorded without post-processing for "extremely detailed and authentic sound and playability."

- Deluxe kits include multiple rock and Pop kits, a jazz stick and brush kit, plus vintage kits from the 1950s and 1960s, as well as 5 kits for urban dance and electro genres.

- Price: $299 (no mention of upgrade or light version prices if there are to be any)

Some stuff on the ad in the mag:

"New soultone custom Turkish Cymbals"

"Dozens of upcoming expansion packs from the top producers around the world"

"Load your own samples via drag and drop"

"Used by top producers including:

Michael Brauer

Jay Baumgartner

Justin Niebank

Ross Hogarth

Colin Richardson"

• Members

May be on my list. I have bought both the previous Platinum packages and love them. Hope Steven and the crew offer a low cost upgrade like they usually do. I've bought Trigger, VCC and FG-X. All of which are amazing. I'll have to visit the site and see whats up. Thanks for posting

• Moderators

Glen Sobel? That's the drummer who played the samples?

Steven Slate is not a drummer?

Steven Slate is a recording engineer. :idk:

Steven Slate
is one of the top names in the Music and Recording Industry. His industry standard audio production tools can be heard on the biggest hits from artists such as Train, Black Eyed Peas, Taylor Swift, Nickelback, and more.

As a producer
, engineer, and songwriter, he's penned singles for major new pop artists and mixed albums for legends such as George Lynch.

Terry D.

Archived