Let's make a list of reputable European online shops, like Thomann, Music Store, etc.

RockNote

• Members

I have extensive experience with both Thomann and Music Store and can recommend them both. A wonderful feature of these two great German shops is the way in which they pack their stuff, i.e. very thoroughly. They will never send something off to the customer in just the factory-sealed box, as they will always double-box and use extensive protective material. In short, both highly recommended. :thu:

I have used Studio Spares in England once, which was a great experience. GAK likewise. I am sitting on the drum throne I bought from Woodbrass in France. It arrived in just its factory box, but fortunately the box was in perfect condition as was its contents.

Strings Direct in England I have used a couple of times for strings as well as for my two Cornford amps. Also recommended.

Thomann and Music Store have now sold so much to Danish customers that we are charged the Danish sales tax of 25% (as opposed to the German 19%). This is what has sent me out looking for a new place to shop. What I hope to find is a top professional super store geared towards online sales - shipping is only

Archived