Arbor pink Sg

Angry Tele

• Members

I played it only for a few minutes, I was wearing my scrubs and had piss, blood, and {censored} on them so I didnt wanna muck it up. Played OK, neck seemed straight. Made in China sticker on the back (surprise!)

Im just weary of a cheap, set neck guitar, if it sucks then you are pretty much F'd

• Members
I played it only for a few minutes, I was wearing my scrubs and had piss, blood, and {censored} on them so I didnt wanna muck it up. Played OK, neck seemed straight. Made in China sticker on the back (surprise!)

Then you went to eat finger foods right? Yuck. I love the color though.

• Members
haha actually now that I think about it the guy sold me some peanut butter crackers I ate on the way home. mmmm peanut butter

Haha. Years ago when i was working at Sam Ash and they got the Gibson line back i got a 24 fret SG with an ebony board in pink for $200.00 I wish i held on to that thing. OT Your avatar is Page on the last Zepp tour in Germany isn't it?

• Members

1966 Tele w/B-Bender used on Europe 1980 tour

Haha. Years ago when i was working at Sam Ash and they got the Gibson line back i got a 24 fret SG with an ebony board in pink for $200.00 I wish i held on to that thing. OT Your avatar is Page on the last Zepp tour in Germany isn't it?

Archived