First Act Delia LS (Where to find one)

• Members

Just saw this guitar and it looks really cool and seems to get good reviews.

However, looking around online i can't seem to find them anywhere. Were they a limited run or something? Also if you have one i'd love to see pictures and reviews.

The guitar has a bit of that Brian May Red Special vibe...

• Members

I've never actually seen one in person. They never did a blowout of them on their site, or I probably would have tried one. I have a pair of Delia semi-hollows, and previously had a Lola (the single-cut mahogany solid-body). There are really great instruments ...

• Members

Aside from their "Custom Shop" (i.e. high dollar) line, I don't think they're making them anymore. For a while there, First Act was making the "For Artist" (SFA) line, which were blown out for cheap a few years back when they pulled the plug on 'em. I picked up a Sheena back then. I love it, wish I'd have gotten a Delia too.

Edit: Just went to their website. Looks like they still make the USA version, but they don't list a price.

http://firstact.com/Products/LimitedEditionGuitars/DeliaLS.aspx

It looks like they're doing sales through their Facebook page. They have a few there.

200182_10150123233356298_9006441297_6756304254_10150320221491298_9006441297_8274

• 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Members

Hi guys, I know it has been some years but I have one in my collection. If you are interested please contact me via PM
I will send you current pictures, video, etc. 

I own First Act Delia LS. I am willing to sell her for some reasonable money. 
Guitar is in good shape. 

I have been searching on the internet for some other First Acts but could not find any other. 

Regards and rock n roll, 
Jaroslav 

Edited by daddymack
removed personal contact info
  • Members
On 10/1/2011 at 11:30 AM, chimi said:

Just saw this guitar and it looks really cool and seems to get good reviews.

However, looking around online i can't seem to find them anywhere. Were they a limited run or something? Also if you have one i'd love to see pictures and reviews.

The guitar has a bit of that Brian May Red Special vibe...

I suspect if you search around Boston area guitar stores you would find one.  That was where their custom shop was in the mid-2000s.  I always kind of thought it was a bit odd that they used the name First Act on both their bargain basement guitars as well as their custom shop models.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 1/13/2020 at 9:24 AM, Jaroslav Molcar said:

Hi guys, I know it has been some years but I have one in my collection. If you are interested please contact me via PM
I will send you current pictures, video, etc. 

I own First Act Delia LS. I am willing to sell her for some reasonable money. 
Guitar is in good shape. 

I have been searching on the internet for some other First Acts but could not find any other. 

Regards and rock n roll, 
Jaroslav 

Messaged!