Another one to share.

mrbrown49

• Members

Wow, this is so good. You are such a good singer and with smooth, efficient guitar playing. All the parts fit, just beautiful. This is a song I could listen to many times. Tell us more. Did you compose/arrange it? Did you play everything on that?

• Members

Have you considered producing a cd at one point? You are a well rounded musician (I don't mean fat. :D) and that song has all the ingredients and quality to appeal to a lot of people. I know that the co$t and, above all, time involved are huge and not all of us have the circumstances to allow that.

In any case, thanks for posting your music here! :thu:

• Members

Have you considered producing a cd at one point? You are a well rounded musician (I don't mean fat.
:D
) and that song has all the ingredients and quality to appeal to a lot of people. I know that the co$t and, above all, time involved are huge and not all of us have the circumstances to allow that.

In any case, thanks for posting your music here!
:thu:

I guess i really havn't. It's always been something I've done for my own enjoyment. I have thought about sending some of my stuff out to get mastered at least, but again, just for my own pleasure. That may change if I ever find other musicians I can work with but it usually turns into a big drama fest before it ever really gets going. Musicians are some of the flakiest, selfish, and stubborn people I've ever met. Hard to find ones that can work with a professional mindset.

Anyway, it makes me very happy that you enjoy it. :)

• 1 year later...

Archived