Testing pickups without a multimeter

• Members

So I can just connect the two wires straight to a jack? Sounds easy enough. Thanks.

Yup. In fact I made a test cable by cutting one end off of an old guitar cable and putting clip leads on that end. It comes in handy for all kinds of things that you can tell plugged into an amp.

Remember, half of any job is having the right tools... the other half is having the knowledge to correctly use them!

• Members

I use dowsing techniques on a ley line, on a waning moon, after a strict week of raw leaves and spring water diet, and abstention from sexual activity, facing West with a Sessile oak leaf sewn into the hem of my linen robe

Yeah, that's the easy way. But what if you want REALLY accurate results?

• Members

I use dowsing techniques on a ley line, on a waning moon, after a strict week of raw leaves and spring water diet, and abstention from sexual activity, facing West with a Sessile oak leaf sewn into the hem of my linen robe

I don't what the hell you just said, but you're special, kid! And I'm glad to see drugs are still rampant over there. :thu: