The Official Beck and Ani Moonlight Thread:

• Members
Special chemistry on an internet forum?
:rolleyes:
There are plenty of chat lines and romance chat sites for that kind of thing.

But I thought this was a music forum?
:confused:

No, you thought this was a forum that would conform to your limited concept of what music is, or is not.

And there are plenty of other forums and chat sites specific to many other topics and themes we explore on SSS that may seem to you (and others) to have nothing to do with music.

Ironic, isn't it, that romantic love and religion are the foundation of most music (the arts in general) throughout recorded history. As a musician you happily climb onto that foundation, which was prepared for you by generations before you, yet you do not know your own creator.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
No, you thought this was a forum that would conform to your limited concept of what music is, or is not.

And there are plenty of other forums and chat sites specific to many other topics and themes we explore on SSS that may seem to you (and others) to have nothing to do with music.

Ironic, isn't it, that romantic love and religion are the foundation of most music (the arts in general) throughout recorded history. As a musician you happily climb onto that foundation, which was prepared for you by generations before you, yet you do not know your own creator.

Where is the Bull$hit emoticon? :D

• Members
Perhaps you could make one. Can't think of anyone more qualified. :poke:

Wow Beck; where is the love? I guess if I was a female poster who wanted to flirt with you like a 12 year old you wouldn't have said something so mean to me. :rolleyes:

But ok; carry on. :poke:

Here is a mermaid pic that means its all good (just in case you misinterpret it)
mermaid.0.0.0x0.350x361.jpeg

• Members
Where is the Bull$hit emoticon?
:D

And when you say things such as "Flirting like a 12 year old" you only reveal how you interpret an interaction... the condition of you spirit, your experience, what you can and cannot see.

• Members

Special chemistry on an internet forum?
:rolleyes:
There are plenty of chat lines and romance chat sites for that kind of thing.

But I thought this was a music forum?

Sorry, don't do chat rooms or paid dating services!!! It is ONLY because of mine and Beck's interactions on "this" forum that he and I have pursued romantic interests. And YEAH, there's chemistry... beyond the Internet!!!

Wow Beck; where is the love? I guess if I was a female poster who wanted to flirt with you like a 12 year old you wouldn't have said something so mean to me.

But ok; carry on.

12 years old??? I guess I must look older than I really am. I'm just a babe in arms; Beck's arms. :love:

I REFUSE to grow up!!! :evil::evil::evil:

:p:D:p

• Members

Back when I was still in my early twenties, I had just managed to stop partying long enough to ask this girl I had been working with if she wanted to go out for dinner and a movie.

Well, I had an exquisite dinner planned, that I was going to follow up with some quality cinema. After I picked her up, we chatted about our interests and what makes us happy on the way to the restaurant. The evening was going as lovely as she looked in that summer dress she was wearing. I can still picture that sly grin when I picked her up.

When we got the the restaurant, we ended up sitting in the car talking for almost 45 minutes before we went in! Thankfully, I didn't have to keep reservations as I didn't feel like getting that formal on a first date.

We finally got in and were seated, but we couldn't even get around to deciding what we wanted to eat, we were so engaged in each other.

We placed our order and she remarked afterward that we should just skip the food and just go to the video store. Well, of course renting a movie and getting more comfortable at my place sounded like a super deal. I'm like young and frisky and such...but this wasn't just some testosterone or garden variety horniness, I was really enjoying talking to this girl and just being with her. It was like a best friend that wasn't bromance, ya know?

Just when I was so in tune with her vibrational harmony that I was going to transcend this reality, the McDonald's manager comes over and starts trying to tell me how you can't have "special chemistry" in a McDonald's.

He told me to go get on the internet and find a chat room if I wanted to do that {censored}. He said he wasn't gonna go for any funny business on his shift. :confused:

• Members

We finally got in and were seated, but we couldn't even get around to deciding what we wanted to eat, we were so engaged in each other.

We placed our order and she remarked afterward that we should just skip the food and just go to the video store. Well, of course renting a movie and getting more comfortable at my place sounded like a super deal. I'm like young and frisky and such...but this wasn't just some testosterone or garden variety horniness, I was really enjoying
talking
to this girl and
just being with her
. It was like a best friend that wasn't bromance, ya know?

Just when I was so in tune with her vibrational harmony that I was going to transcend this reality, the McDonald's manager comes over and starts trying to tell me how you can't have "special chemistry" in a McDonald's.

He told me to go get on the internet and find a chat room if I wanted to do that {censored}. He said he wasn't gonna go for any funny business on his shift.

:D:D:D

• Members
He tolld me to go get on the internet and find a chat room if I wanted to do that {censored}. He said he wasn't gonna go for any funny business on his shift.

That is a funny story. But I have a better one for you. I was at a friends house watching a football game with a bunch of guys. This chick came over and she acted like she wanted to be one of the guys and watch the game. Pretty soon her and one of the guys started flirting and before you know it they were having sex right on the coffee table in front of everyone.

Well some of the guys didn't appreciate this and suggested that maybe they should go find a room, or a car or something, because watching them go at it on the coffee table was very distracting. Her and the guy got upset because they were obviously enjoying themself and he was gettin' laid for first time since college (and he was 35 at the time) and they didn't get why everyone else who was there to watch the game weren't as into their romance as they were.

Funny thing is that after that incident the guys saw her a different way and they never took her seriously when she talked about football anymore. She could never understand what happened. I tried to tell her once that although none of the guys had any problem with sex or anything like that. They just didn't want to see that kind of behavior during a football game in a house full of men.

She never did understand why it may have been a bad idea to act that way in that particular enviroment. Funny story though. :lol: :poke:

• Members
That is a funny story. But I have a better one for you. I was at a friends house watching a football game with a bunch of guys. This chick came over and she acted like she wanted to be one of the guys and watch the game. Pretty soon her and one of the guys started flirting and before you know it they were having sex right on the coffee table in front of everyone.

Well some of the guys didn't appreciate this and suggested that maybe they should go find a room, or a car or something, because watching them go at it on the coffee table was very distracting. Her and the guy got upset because they were obviously enjoying themself and he was gettin' laid for first time since college (and he was 35 at the time) and they didn't get why everyone else who was there to watch the game weren't as into their romance as they were.

Funny thing is that after that incident the guys saw her a different way and they never took her seriously when she talked about football anymore. She could never understand what happened. I tried to tell her once that although none of the guys had any problem with sex or anything like that. They just didn't want to see that kind of behavior during a football game in a house full of men.

She never did understand why it may have been a bad idea to act that way in that particular environment. Funny story though.
:lol:
:poke:

:lol::thu:

• Members

She never did understand why it may have been a bad idea to act that way in that particular enviroment. Funny story though.
:lol:
:poke:

Interestingly enough, with a title to a thread like "The Official Beck and Ani Moonlight Thread", you voluntarily entered into a private room to see if you could catch some of the excitement or action. Instead you found an environment filled with romance, fantasy art, and music videos mostly in the romantic vibe. Now, what does ANY of that have to do with a music forum??? Especially the Craig Anderton SSS Forum that is geared for the backstage lounge, known for OT.

Archived