Leo's Greatest Mistake

Django Sentenza

• Members

Uncorrect. Jags and Jazzers have two separate volume/tone presets. Jags also have a high pass filter.

Possibly the most over-used and cliche guitar sound out there.

Plenty of people find it problematic.

Both Jazzmasters and Jaguars have a great deal more body than Strats, even with light round wounds.

There is a well-known correlation between string angle behind the bridge and tone. The shallower the angle, the better the tone. Shallow angles give a more focused tone and more percussive note attack.

1004722.jpg

these are all {censored}ing stupid responses....

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Their guitar choice had nothing to do with their success. However, I can't think of any guitarists more dull than those I've bolded for you.

Really? I thought their choice of guitar was made to suit their individual style of playing. Yeah, all those guys are/were boring to listen to. :facepalm:

• Members
0144602306_001.jpg

Undoubtedly this was Leo's most problem-plagued invention. In terms of comfort it's at least better than a Telecaster, but it's inferior to the Tele, Jaguar, and Jazzmaster due to:

Brilliant. :facepalm: Somehow Leo's "mistake" still managed to become the most iconic electric guitar in the World, ever.

Troll.

• Members

Really? I thought their choice of guitar was made to suit their individual style of playing. Yeah, all those guys are/were boring to listen to.
:facepalm:

Gilmour did just as well with a Tele. The only time Clapton had good tone was when he used a Gibson. But yes, most of those artists are snoozeworthy geezercore.

• Members

lembrol-diazepam-10mg.jpg

Well, this is moving along nicely! We've already reached the "one-sentence response and silly picture" portion of this morning's program. Don't worry, good people; it'll all be over soon and you can safely return to your homes. Oh... wait a second... you're probably already home.

• Members

tumblr_lcb6unRZ7d1qzf96b.gif

well..see....now you're not sure......which makes everything you said before seem even more {censored}ing stupid......because you seemed so sure of yourself....and now you're back pedaling and asking me if I'm mad.....you see what's going on here right?

Confusion is a sure sign of stupidity.....you might want to get some help for that....oh wait.....no cure for stupid....sorry about that....

• Members

well..see....now you're not sure......which makes everything you said before seem even more {censored}ing stupid......because you seemed so sure of yourself....and now you're back pedaling and asking me
if
I'm mad.....you see what's going on here right?

Confusion is a sure sign of stupidity.....you might want to get some help for that....oh wait.....no cure for stupid....sorry about that....

Oh-You-Definitely-Mad.jpg

Archived